Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County in California. My wonderful husband JP and my jolly dad Henry. People often recognize me on Instagram, where I chronicle my journey - from the highs and lows. When I was just 1 and a half years old, my family and I came from the United States to America. If it weren't for the hard work of my parents I might not have been here to share my life with the world. So that they could give their children a chance at a more successful future, I focused on success and worked hard to achieve it. My life was set out: I would go to university, get a job in a corporation, marry and buy a home. That was my ideal of what success would look like. However, life was not so keen on my ideas. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was one I had a fear of. Status and money didn't bring me happiness. I believed that I wasted my life to earn a paycheck. I possessed a love of fitness and getting out and about with friends. as I navigated towards the new direction in my life. I was drawn to personal training. My small business was started in 2014 and I'm celebrating my 7th year of business success this year, 2021. Within this industry it is not a lot of Asian women. I strive to be a change maker in the industry to provide the best coaching and guidance to help others to become a healthier and happier person by establishing an environment that is sustainable and meets their personal needs and goals. It is my goal to inspire others to pursue their desires and live the lives they have always wanted. My career took off as I was experiencing the most success in my entire life. However, my mother passed away at the same time that my professional life began to fall off. To be in Heaven she rests now following an eight-year fight against the disease known as Scleroderma. But I still carry the memory of her every day. It is true that life has a way with giving us precisely what we require, even if we're not able to see the lesson at the moment. The sudden death that changed me forever. In my opinion, I was given a second chance to experience the next stage of my life. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. Now it was time to go on to her next chapter and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. What I'm experiencing in my 30s is a sense of awe and vitality. It feels like that I'm living my life, instead of just being. When I tell the story of my journey, it's to ensure that other people can relate to my experiences and thoughts. To know that they're not the only ones. It is also a sign of real love. Also that therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. Also, the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. Only one life is yours. I wish you to enjoy it to the max.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Wagner and Alex Witt

Beautiful pics of Jessica Korda and Janine Turner feet & legs

Christina Hendricks measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size